For 24-hour mental health crisis support
- Call 988 and they will connect you to your county’s Crisis Response team.
For immediate danger/safety needs
- Call 911 and ask for a Crisis Intervention Officer or go to your local emergency room.
NAMI-MN provides an excellent and comprehensive list of statewide crisis resources including:
- Descriptions of county mental health crisis response services
- Crisis numbers for different populations
- Sample safety plans and apps
- Thorough crisis planning guides for children and adults
Foster Adopt Minnesota is not endorsing any emergency services and accepts no liability for lack of accuracy of the information on this site nor for its use.