Zero Kids Waiting: All About Me!
The All About Me feature is part of our Zero Kids Waiting Program. This is an exciting feature because each month consists of four weekly features about a waiting youth in MN. Check back each week to find out something new and inquire!
September is all about Riley
Week 3: Q & A
1. What three words best describe you? Happy, Joyful and caring
2. What makes you feel happy? Friends-people I can play with
3. What makes you feel sad? When something or someone gets hurt
4. What is your favorite type of music? Music without words
5. What is your favorite animal? Komodo Dragon
6. What cheers you up when you are feeling sad/mad? Sorting my Pokemon cards
7. Which season of the year do you like the most and why? Summer-warm weather
8. What makes you feel brave? I feel brave when I see someone try something new and then I can try it too.
9. What would you like to do when you grow up? Work with animals or be a butler
10. What is your favorite food? Cheese curds
Week 2: Get to Know Me
Week 1: Meet Me
Riley likes to spend quality time telling stories and jokes. He is very knowledgeable in many topics and enjoys talking about dinosaurs, science, bugs, and how things are built. Riley has a great imagination and likes putting these thoughts on paper. He loves keeping his hands busy and has a significant interest in Legos, inventing, and building things. Riley has also shown a great interest in Pokémon and Dungeon and dragons.
Riley enjoys reading and does a great job teaching others about his interests. Riley has lots of energy and finds joy in riding his bike, going to the park, hiking, swimming, soccer, 4 square, and downhill skiing. Riley treasures bugs and creatures and cares deeply about his bearded dragon. He would do well in a two-parent home that can provide structure and routine.
Only families from Minnesota and bordering states are being considered at this time.