Join Foster Adopt Minnesota’s HELP Therapist Network
Minnesota-licensed therapists with any of these experiences/attributes are especially encouraged to connect with our program:
- Significant professional experience with adoptive, foster and kinship families
- Trauma-informed training
- Attachment-focused training
- Completion of the NTI and/or PACC
- Located in rural/Greater Minnesota
- Therapists of color
- Therapists in the LGTBQ+ community
- Personal experience with adoption, foster or kinship
Benefits of inclusion in the HELP Program’s Therapist Network include:
- Direct and informal referrals from the HELP Program when your practice and the needs of a client/family match.
- Potential funding assistance for your adoptive, foster and kinship clients experiencing financial barriers in receiving therapy. Specific guidelines apply.
- A dedicated page on our searchable, SEO-optimized fosteradoptmn.org website with your bio and specialties
- Access to free and low-cost trainings for professionals that enhance competence with our adoption, foster, and kinship communities.
- If not yet accepted to the network, we will provide recommendations for further study and training to best support adoptive, foster and kinship families.
Two comprehensive and accessible trainings to increase therapeutic competency with our adoptive, foster, and kinship communities:
If you are interested in learning more about partnering with the Foster Adopt MN HELP Program, please contact Andrea Brubaker at 612-746-5126 or email@example.com.